GuidelinesMassivemov is a reward based funding platform that promotes creative projects.
These Guidelines explain the core rules to use Massivemov, to create and fund projects.
I – Project Requirements
I.I – A project has to have a clear goal, and answer the following questions:
- What is the project?
- What are your goals?
- What? the promoter experience?
- How and when are you going to fulfill the project goals?
- What has already invested on the project?
I.2 – The project must have tangible rewards such as products, services, unique and exclusive experiences, result of the project.
- Cash rewards;
- Participation in the companies capital;
- Profit or capital interests;
- Offensive material.
- Introduce yourself, tell us who you are;
- Introduce the project and why you want to do it;
- Explain why you need the funding and what you will do after get funded;
- Show the rewards to the supporters;
- Thank all the supporters.
I.4 – The promoter must be identifiable as the project promoter in order to generate trust among supporters.
- Have a profile photo;
- Fill the biography field;
- Have a Facebook personal account.
2 – Eligible Projects
Projects that fit into the areas Product / Service (e.g. design, furniture and sports, etc.) ; Artistic (categories: music, cinema and photography, etc.) and SOcial Entrepreneur ( has described in the FAQ section).
You can suggest new categories that don’t exist to be analyzed by Massivemov.
- Projects that provide incomplete answers to Massivemov questions;
- Politically related projects or connected to ideological or religious movements;
- Projects that present a racist, violent, abusive and/or calumnious content or purpose;
- Projects that undermine the physical or material integrity of the promoter or his supporters;
- Projects which present parts of works protected under intellectual property;
- Projects that already exist in other crowdfunding platforms;
- Charity, cause or personal funding projects.